The certification process includes:
- A comprehensive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection – Virtually every part of the vehicle is checked by Honda-trained dealer service technicians.
- A meticulous appearance inspection scrutinizes fıt and fınish – inside and out to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards. Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems including:
- exhaust system
- vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards, or replace it with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
Covered for seven years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle’s original in-service date.
- Drive System
Covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date or, if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date.
- Air Conditioning
- Heating & Cooling
- Fuel System
- Audio Repairs (Honda audio systems only)